for the little ones

18 January 2012

kids.036 kids.037kids.038
I came across some gorgeous kiddies stuff lately and here are some of my picks:

ever so cute childrens wear from louloueskimo ( photos - 1.2.4 )

cute little dresses from South Africa

pillows - especially this one

babiekins magazine

last time we went to NY we visited this shop which was very nice...

and I bought a dress there for A. from these people ( one of their dresses - photo 3) she loves it

and - this rabbit family - cute

have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Great picks and lovely styling for children. I'm off to do some browsing now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just combined a few of my favourites. Just finished shooting my first editorial for Babiekins magazine with a small appearance by louloueskimo!

    great to find you!
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a inspiring blog you have, will be interesting to follow :)

    //Johanna

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger