things I & others made

5 January 2012

presents.032
presents.033presents.034presents.035presents.036
Just before Christmas I made  few presents for my sister and mum. I wanted to try make these ribbon necklaces for a long time. I made coral coloured one for my sister and navy and yellow for my mum. We also did a tiny bracelet with A. for her best friend, which we wrapped in magic bags from Audrey and had great fun making ribbons with butterflies and stars. 

On the last photo is a Birthday Calendar  also from Audrey which you can buy here. 

photos + styling by me

5 comments:

  1. Already 3 people have asked me about THE necklace! :)
    I really like it.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! love the ribbon necklaces!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they are great. A new addition to your shop maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Victoria it was just for fun...but Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i liek the 6th on.. it'S so cute !!

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger