exploring art

15 April 2012

at my parents.070
at my parents.065at my parents.067Untitled
Last week I went to pick A. up from my parents in Czech and spent couple of days in Prague with my sister. She lives just around the corner from museum of modern art DOX. I  enjoy taking A. to galleries, although some people might say it can't be  interesting for 4 year old, I think that even a little memory can form us and can effect how we think and live later in life. And I really like the gallery motto as well: 
"In an age when growing numbers of people tend to think dangerously alike, art´s capacity to suspend, even for a moment, our habitual ways of seeing may well prove to be of its greatest value. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger